To begin your search you’ll need to know your title number. There are a few places you can find this number:
- On your Notice of Registration statement
- On your property tax bill
- By contacting the City of Winnipeg Assessment and Taxation Department (for properties within the city)
- Through the Government of Manitoba’s Property Assessment online search (for municipalities)
- Enter the title number in the search field.
- Select the title you want to order from the search results.
- Enter your contact information for the receipt and pay for your order.
- Download all PDF copies of your order and your receipt.
Please note that only electronic titles will appear in the search results. Paper titles and deeds are only available through a Service Request form sent to our Client Service Team.