The following link will take you to our online plan search service:
If you do not want to use an online search service, copies of plans can be obtained by:
- Visiting any land titles office in person;
- Mailing a search request to us through the m Searches sent in by mail must be accompanied by a cheque or a money order made payable to “The Property Registry” unless you have a deposit account with us; or
- Phoning us with your request Payment for this service must be made credit card unless you have a deposit account with us.
Please note the following:
- All requests for searches are to be made using the Service Request form.
- Only the Winnipeg land titles office has a machine suitable for printing an entire survey plan. All requests for prints of an entire plan will be completed through that office, even if the request is dropped off at or sent in to one of our other offices. If you simply need a photocopy of a part of a plan you can get this directly from the land titles office responsible for the lands covered by the plan.