To access the eRegistration system, your browser will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Latest version of Safari on Apple Mac OS X
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (with Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating systems)
Browsers and operating systems should always be kept up-to-date, with all available patches and security updates installed. We cannot provide support for out-of-date or end-of-life systems.
All scanned and uploaded documents must be of sufficient quality to allow for electronic examination. Documents must be:
- In colour
- 300 DPI
- In PDF format
The suitability of scanned documents will ultimately be determined by the District Registrar.
Smart form requirements
We recommend opening the smart forms on a Windows computer using Adobe Reader DC.
Land titles smart forms will not work correctly on the following versions of Adobe Reader:
- Any version older than Adobe Reader 10.0
- Version 11.0.21
- Version 17.012.20093