Documents to be filed with a plan of subdivision or survey may include but are not limited to:
- A completed Registration Details Application (RDA) form
- Duplicate titles for all of the affected lands if they have been issued
- Requests for new titles using the land titles request/transmission form
- Transfers for any lots or part of lots to be transferred to new owners
- Documents such as caveats or easements which may be required as a condition of planning approval
- Discharges of caveats or mortgages affecting lands to be consolidated
There are many variables and complexities that may arise with registering documents in any dealings with lands. We advise you to seek professional assistance from a Manitoba practicing lawyer.