The payment method available will depend on the service being provided and the way that that service is provided:
- Payment for document submitted through eRegistration can be made either using a land titles office deposit account or electronic funds transfer.
- Payment for documents submitted over the counter can be made with cash, cheque, debit card, Visa or MasterCard (with the exception of land transfer tax – land transfer tax cannot be paid with a credit card).
- Funds can be deposited to a land titles account either with cash or by cheque.
- Payment for searches in Land Titles Online can be made using a land titles office deposit account.
- Payment for searches in Title Check can be made online using Visa or MasterCard.