You can obtain copies of titles by:
- Visiting a land titles office in person.
- E-mailing a request to email@example.com.
- Sending a search request to us through the mail.
- Searches sent in by mail must include a deposit account number, or should be accompanied by a cheque or a money order made payable to “Teranet Manitoba”.
- Phoning us with your request.
- Payment for this service must be made by credit card unless you have a deposit account with us.
Requests for searches are to be made using the Service Request form. This form is available on our website: https://teranetmanitoba.ca/land-titles/land-titles-forms/.
Copies of electronic titles can also be obtained directly from our Titles Online search service. Titles Online is not open to the general public, and users must meet the access rules outlined in the April 23, 2015 Directive (Title Search by Personal Name) to be granted access.